All lunches and food for school functions are required
to follow a ‘Sentient’ Yoga Vegetarian or Vegan diet.
This diet excludes:
· Meat, Chicken, Fish, Eggs
· Onions, Shallots, Chives, Leeks, Garlic, Mushrooms
· Gelatine, 621- MSG (Mono Sodium Gluconate)
· Lollies, Chocolates, Carbonated drinks, Cordial, Chewing gum, Roll-ups
If following a vegan diet, it excludes all animal products including honey.
Foods containing animal products in the manufacturing process such as animal fats in biscuits and gelatine in ice-creams and marshmallows are also excluded.
· Nori rolls
· Rice dishes
· Salad rolls & wraps
· Tofu, Tempe
· Vegetables and vegetable bakes
· Nuts, Seeds & dried fruit
· Falafel (home made)
· Dips (home made)
· Soups (home made)
· Pasta dishes
· Spinach triangles
· muesli bars
A school cookbook “The Broccoli Forest” can be purchased
from the school and
a10 day lunch box ideas list is available from the office.